During the summer I plan on reading a lot of books, but I can’t read all of them, so here are some of the books I plan on reading:
- The Lost Planet by Rachel Searless – Jake is reading it and says it is super-excellent. I also bought it from the book fair.
- Alex Rider Series by Anthony Horowitz- Mrs. Herr says it is about a boy who is a secret agent. She says it is action-packed and I would love it.
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie- It sounds really suspenseful because it is mysterious and people start disappearing one by one.
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio- I have already read it, but it will be a marvelous book to read again. It is about a boy named August Pullman who was born with a facial deformity.
- The Under Land Series by Suzanne Collins- I want to read the Under Land Series because Graham reviewed it and said the books were excellent.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner- My mom read it and said it was action-packed. I’ve also seen the movie and it was spectacular.
- The Ranger’s Apprentice Series by John Flanagan- Luke reviewed this series and said it had a lot of activity and it is a great book.